Quick Start Guide
This website contains things made by Jevan including songs/music, drawings/artworks, writings short stories and poetry,
free PC IT software like music maker, science ideas, dance videos, acting concepts, singing and piano
improvisation concepts PDF, links to youtube videos of songs Jevan likes, photos, and 3D software examples.
Here are some things to look at on this website:
Other things that could be of interest include newsletter archive, and 3d/iclone4. These can be selected from the menu above.
Try clicking on the moving birds and see what happens. Also try moving the mouse or leaving it still for at least 4 seconds.
This website has been created largely out of my interests, it's great I think it's fantastic and interesting
and I really enjoy viewing it and it's just as fun to view as it was to make. My area of expertise is
information technology (programming or research). The other subject areas on this site are hobbies.
I have BSc (computer science), GradDipIT and Master of Information Technology in Software Engineering (2013).
Aim of Website
The purpose of this website is to benefit people from some of what I have done and learnt in the past,
in entertainment for the arts (things I have made: music, writing, drawings), simple ways to create
3D animations using free software, sample programs (Information Technology), science ideas to discuss
and think about and move forward the future so society can advance, and dance and acting concepts for the
beginner. The site is a combination of learning, entertainment, and ideas that can be discussed.
To live a happy and productive life comprising work and social activities.
- Be more relaxed, enjoy lasting peace>
- More sociable, improve communication skills, make more friends (in-person, online chat, email, phone), improve chatting skills by chatting online and emailing (read/write)
- Improve psychological state (the only way I can think of to do this is by always doing acceptable/ good things, and by expressing my emotions e.g. through dancing, singing, piano)
- Not getting frustrated, being patient, seeing the positive in everything, being happy, smiling more
- Doing more hours of volunteer work (including self-directed tasks done for me and my websites). Ideally including some work using IT skills (web design, helpdesk, or software development).
- Have more money
- Be in a jazz band (play piano and/or sing)
- Sometimes say or write funny / humerous things (e.g. in this webpage's newsletter) when appropriate, and enjoy other peoples humour
- Musicians: Michael Jackson, Chaka Khan, Jamiroquai, 2 men 4 soul, Brand New Heavies, Sade, Early Tommy Emmanuel, Sting, Neyo, Fourplay
- Song Genres: Jazz, 1980s, hip hop, trance, funk, RnB, pop and jazz
- Songs: Jefferson Starship - Sara, Trey Songz - Can't Help But Wait, 2 pac Eminem Feat Tupac - When Thugs Cry, Al Jarreau - My Favorite Things
- Other: Sudoku, pool, guinness, cafe/lunch, restaurant/dinner, electronic music composition, singing, karaoke websites,
piano, photography, jazz concerts, table tennis, board games, card games eg canasta/ spades/ euchre/ 500s, chess, live theatre,
live comedy, watching contemporary dance, visiting an art gallery, a lake cruise, tennis or badminton,
short films such as tropfest, floriade, carols by candlelight, drawing, card making workshops, art or craft sessions led by an instructor,
Bike Rides (Short/Easy)
- Movies: time traveller's wife, iron man, push, streetdance
- TV series: Smallville, The Event, flashforward, the goodies, dr who, stargate sg1, sliders
- Movie Genres: science fiction, comedy, action, romance
Web Page Author Information
Web Page by Jevan Pipitone
14 August 2019
You can use, copy, or download any of my material as long as you add a link to the web page http://www.jevan.com.au