The menu for this webpage is at the bottom of every page, click here to go there.
By Jevan Pipitone 2018. You can use or copy any of my material as long as you add a link to the web page http://www.jevan.com.au/
D - FaceWorx
faceworx-jevan.zip - the various source files
- Faceworx was used to create a 3D model of Jevan using two photos,
side.jpg and front.jpg this was saved as jevan.fwx (jevan.mtl was also created)
- The faceworx model was exported as jevan.obj
- jevan.obj was imported into software "blender" and saved as jevan.blend
- jevan.blend was exported as jevan.wrz (a compressed VRML "wrl" file)
- AutoScreenRecorder was used to record the screen to an AVI video, showing faceworx looking at the model
- Moyea Video4Web Converter was used to convert the AVI into a FLV (much smaller file size)
If the virtual 3d head below is not visible, then
to download cortona VRML client, once downloaded, run the installation and install it.